Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Things I love.....

I LOVE LOVE LOVE Fall. I love the cooler weather, I love jeans and sweatshirts. I love burning candles, and making chili. I love the Hunny is excited that the Bears are on, and he is always so hopeful that......this is the year they will go all the way!! (Maybe next year....right!!)


I love apple orchards, and apple cider with some apple cider donuts. I love homemade apple cake with cream cheese frosting. I love a hot cup of coffee warming your cold hands. I love bonfires, and wagon rides. I love the wind blowing threw the open windows. I just love it all!!

Did I mention.....I LoVe FalL????

2 comments:

Ann with an E said...

I just wanted to say hello. And that i LOVE fall too. And I am glad that cupcake is doing better! Love ya!

Tancy Griffin said...

I am glad that cupcake is doing so well!