He has a slumber party Friday night with his family party on Saturday night. To say he is stoked is an understatement. If you think about it, say a quick work of prayer for this poor mama. I will be hosting the slumber party by myself as Daddy will be at work! :( 6 boys!!! Hopefully they won't tie me up in a chair or something!! ;)
I let him pick out any treat that he wanted to share with his friends at school. I have to say that I just love my son......he chose Popsicles. Bless his heart. I didn't have to slave away all night making cupcakes or cookies. I do love that kid!
(right after this picture was taken, I kissed him on the cheek and a little girl in 1st grade, Isabelle was standing in the doorway of the kitchen watching us. And when she saw that I kissed him, she just giggled and giggled and giggled. It was really cute!! )

(notice Brother's shirt?? Nope........ he hasn't learned the art of eating and STILL gets food all over the place when he eats. Maybe by the time he's 9 right!?!?)
Brother was able to pick out some action figure Popsicles. I think the kids in his class thought they were pretty cool as well. Even the teachers enjoyed them! The rice krispie treat was the dessert at school today! What better way to celebrate your bday then rice krispie treats and Popsicles!!

My dear Son....I love you so very much. You make me proud, you make me laugh, you can also make me very crazy. But most of all, you make my heart leap with joy. In the 8 yrs you have been in our family, you have brought so much JoY to our life. I thank God for giving you to me.
2 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!
Happy birthday! Can't believe he's 8. Where does the time go? Seems like I was just at your shower and pregnant myself with J...
Post a Comment