Since last October I have been wearing the same pair of 2 week disposable contacts. I have prayed that God would keep my eyes safe from infection, and my contacts from tearing.
I have had the same pair of glasses for as long as I could remember. I think I got my last pair before Dada was born, and she will be 8 in about a week. About 6 months ago, Hunny stepped on them. They were crooked and the lens wouldn't stay in. If I looked down or sneezed the lens would fall out. I kept them because there were times that I just needed my contacts out. And since I have bad eyes, I still needed my back up broken glasses.
I am a contact wearer. I LOVE my contacts. But with needing BOTH glasses and contacts I knew that I would have to choose between the 2. So the obvious smartest choice would be to get glasses. So the prayer of my heart was that SOMEHOW God would provide me with new glasses. With Hunny not working,and with no insurance, I knew that there just wasn't the money to just make an appointment and order new glasses.
Phil 4:19 ~ But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus.
Eph 3 :20 ~ Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us,
These verses have become so dear to my heart.
At the eye exam I also got a clean bill of health for my eyes. I was so relieved to hear that. I don't know why I had to wait so long to get some new glasses. But it's ok. God not only provided for my need but also my WANT and he kept my eyes safe and healthy while waiting. I serve an amazing GOD!!
I LOVE YOU J!!!
2 comments:
YEAH!!!!!!
That is so sweet!! Glad that you were also able to get a clean bill of health too. You have got to feel so much better!!!
Post a Comment