I do not do well with loose teeth. Many people who know me well know that. If you look at the picture you can tell why. The blood...the little roots hanging on....it's just gross.
When I worked in the kindergarten room, I would always tell the little ones who were going to lose a tooth over to the teacher. She would lovingly and patiently grab a tissue and check the tooth. Saying soothingly that yep soon the tooth would be out. (I think she thought I was crazy, but I'm sorry, but loose teeth just gives me the hebe jebe's.) Usually by the next day of school, the beaming student would run into the classroom bragging about how they lost another tooth.
Brother is close to loosing his 1st tooth. I think he is very excited about it. Although you couldn't tell my the way he is acting today.
When Brother is tired. He is a bear. He is crabby and whiny. If I am honest, then I will admit that he takes after his mother with this trait. But I am not being honest tonight.
He is tired today which I think adds on to his "stress" of losing his tooth. I think I have heard him cry more times today then I have all summer.
Daddy has tried to pull the tooth. He really has. But Brother lets out a SCREAM when even the littlest amount of pressure is put on the tooth.
When dinner rolled around, he wanted to know what he was going to eat. He thought for sure he needed special food because of his tooth. I told him that zucchini hash was just fine for him to eat. But in the end I did have mercy on the poor guy and let him have a ham sandwich. Although I did make him eat just a little zucchini. I had to win that battle!!
After dinner, Hunny told me that he found Brother in the garage trying to pull his own tooth out with "tools."
Anyway......that's the news from our street corner. I will let you know when he actually looses his tooth.
1 comment:
I'll tale care of it!
Post a Comment