My titles for this blog should be:
It's like there was a wedding or something...
OR
I'm only a month late.
You can choose which one. Lol
I love wedding's. So very much. They are just so happy. And they bring people together. Friends and family who you haven't seen in so very long.
Janelle's wedding could not have been more beautiful.
I don't have a camera. So my phone pictures will have to do.
Emma couldn't wait to see Janelle in her dress. She wanted Janelle to twirl.
Something borrowed...
There is something I love about this picture.
Janelle has become so very dear to me in these last couple of years.
It has been pretty cool to see how God brought her and Andy together.
(man we look alike)
Here's the 3 stooges....
And no Maddie and Elisa did not plan to wear the same outfit!
I might have cried when she walked down the aisle. Andy might have also.
They held hands the whole ceremony.
Andy was sick. He came down with a terrible cold. You could tell he didn't feel well.
The kiss......
But 1st..... let me take a selfie....
I am so glad my brother and Melanie got to come to the wedding. It was wonderful seeing them.
My siblings......
I love this picture. I know it's terrible quality, but I just love it so.
And this picture....
Isn't it great!!
This girl....
I spared you the picture of his tongue down my throat. Your welcome. I mean, not that we would ever take a picture like that. 16 years. I still love him, and he still kinda loves me.
No one expected this to happen......
Meet Emma's friend.... Elizabeth.
These 2 could get into a lot of trouble together.
So could these 2....



















No comments:
Post a Comment