We went to the apple orchard a while back. We needed some cider and donuts. We ran into some dear friends and stood and talked a while. It was fun catching up.
We had a small group function a couple weeks ago. These 2 are pretty cool. When I 1st started going to bible study at our church almost 3 years ago. Jen was my table leader. She made me feel welcome and loved. We
Emma wanted to dress herself.
I let her.
We went to walmart.
We fit in.
Pick your battles.
These kids. Are loud. And kinda stinky. They are constantly running from 1 house to the other, tracking in mud and dirt and always eating food and drinking soda. But I am glad Nathan has his friends. They are good kids.
This girl found my high heals. So did Nathan, but I'm not allowed to post that picture. He wonders how women can walk in them. ;)






2 comments:
Laughed about fitting in at walmart. So true!! :))
So fun! Glad you blogged.
Post a Comment