Monday, December 13, 2010

Annual Sisters Shopping Trip

This past weekend was our annual Sister's Shopping Trip. This year we went to Woodfield. With the weather like it has been, we weren't for sure if we were going to be able to go. But we plowed on through and it all turned out just fine.

Joanna was very excited to say the least. Her FAVORITE store is at Woodfield. We just might start a petition to bring one to our town!



I think Anthropologie has the cutest aprons known to man.



Jessica and Janelle were in JcPenny's FOREVER! I mean come on how long can you look at slippers?? Seriously?!

So the rest of us girls parked it out in front of the store. It was a much deserved rest if you ask me!! :)



We of course ate at my favorite restaurant....The Cheesecake Factory. My Mom thought it was called the Chocolate Factory!! ;)

Joanna's friend Dayna came with us. Dayna is such a bubbly fun person. What fun it was getting to know her.





I think the highlight of the evening for me was the turtle cheesecake. It was worth the thousand calories!
With Jonathan and Melanie coming for Christmas, we are planning a 2nd shopping trip. Which will be even more fun since MELANIE will be with us!!!!! How fun will that be!?!?!? Can you tell I am slightly excited??

1 comment:

Cindy Swanson said...

I've heard so many good things about Anthropologie...I didn't know there was one near us! I'll have to visit sometime. Always love reading your blog, Julie! :)