Friday, June 18, 2010

What an emotional week we have had here. I have had my ups and downs and my moments of strength and moments of doubt. I am thankful for good friends who have listening ears and prayerful hearts.

I am happy to report that I can say.......And then God. Our immediate need as been met, and I know that he will take care of the other pressing things that we have.

He has even opened a door for me that I had thought closed. And then God.

It is really neat to see how God meets those needs we have when we think there won't be a way out.

Oh what an awesome God we serve.

I think I am a little overwhelmed at his goodness to me and my family. Don't ever doubt that he will meet your needs.

2 comments:

Heather said...

Praise the Lord!!

Tancy Griffin said...

:) just for you!