I am a Black Labrador Retriever.
I am almost 4 months old.
I am a puppy!!!!!!!!!!!!
I like to jump on everyone who is around.
I LOVE to chew on my Mommmy's slippers. For some reason Mommy doesn't want me to do it and yells at me everytime she sees that I have them. So I have to be VERY sneaky and chew on them when she forgets to put them up.
I love to go on a walk. Mommy says that she doesn't like going with me on a walk though. She says that I am to hard to walk with. She says that I yank to much.
I especially like walking when Dada and Brother are riding their bikes. I like to try and chase them.
I LOVE Cupcake. She is the best sister in the whole world. I want to play with her all day long, and I would to, but sometimes she gets mad at me and snaps at me. I don't really mind her trying to bite me, but sometimes I get in the way of her teeth. Oh well, 1 day I will show her who is the REAL boss!
I can finally jump up on my Mommy and Daddy's bed. Although I haven't exactly figured out how I do it. So sometimes I can do it and sometimes I can't. When I can't I will just put my 2 front feet on the bed and bark at whoever is laying there. I especially like to do this at 6:30 in the morning when Daddy is trying to sleep. He likes to knock me down, and then I just jump right back up and keep on barking at him. Boy do I love that game.
I also like to play with Cupcake early in the morning. Although, I still don't know why she snarls at me.
I love to hide underneath the bed. But sometimes I get stuck. Mommy just calls me stupid and says....when are you going to realize that you are to big to fit underneath the bed??
1 of my favorite places to be is on Mommy's lap. But I still can't figure out why she never wants me up there. She just tells me that I am way to big. But I don't get that because Cupcake sits on Mommy's lap all the time. Doesn't Mommy know that I just want to snuggle with her??
Have I mentioned how much I like to chew?? Give me a bone, and I will just chew and chew and chew. I especially love little pieces of rawhide bones.
Besides Cupcake, I have another best friend. His name is Diesel. We played and played and played all day long. I was so worn out after being at his house. Mommy was mad at me that day also, she said that I shouldn't have went potty on Heather's carpet. But it wasn't MY fault that Mommy gave me so much water.
My mommy says that I am doing well being potty trained. I don't really know what she means by that. But she gets soooo happy when I ring that stupid bell hanging on the door and then go potty outside. She even gives me treats for doing it! I LOVE THOSE!!
I can sit, shake and lay down when Mommy and Daddy tell me to. They give me treats for doing that to!!!
I love my new family. Mommy SAYS that she wants to give me away. I have even heard her ask people if they want to take me home. But I know that all I have to do is look at her with my puppy dog eyes and I KNOW I melt her heart. I know that she would NEVER give me away.
No comments:
Post a Comment