Monday, February 8, 2010

Things I LoVe

Strawberry Shortcake.......


This dessert is comfort food to me. I remember my mother making it in the spring time. It would usually be our Easter, Mother and Father's Day Dessert. As a child I remember watching her make it. Dreaming about that 1st bite.

When I was pregnant with Dada, I think I had a bowl of Strawberry Shortcake probably every night. She would kick with glee!! ;)

Even now it is her all time favorite dessert.

As I was making it, Dada couldn't wait for that 1st bite.

The best way to eat it is when the ice cream is a little melted and moistens the cake. MMMMMMM!!!!!



I am going to wait to eat mine till after the kids are in bed, so I can eat it in peace and quiet!!

I can't wait.

I think it's bed time. ;)

1 comment:

Heather said...

YUMMY!!!! That looks so good....