We had a nice weekend spent with some good friends. Heather and I.....with the kids help.....made plans to switch some kids this weekend. Heather took the girls, and I took the boys. Dada has been looking forward to spending the night at Heather's for some time now. Heather has been a little nervous to keep Dada overnight b/c of her diabetes. My kids have been talking about this night all week. Brother has had a little countdown going and constantly asked how many more nights till Logan spends the night! ( I secretly had the same countdown going, I was excited to spend some time with our friends!!)
Finally Saturday rolled around, and we headed over to their house for dinner with Kevin, Heather, Jared and Melissa.

Dylan was so excited about the hermit crab! He wouldn't even pause long enough to pose for a picture.
The kids played so well together, even though they did destroy the playroom in about 5 min flat! ( I still to this day don't understand how or why that happens!! )

The girls love playing with their American Dolls. Victoria's room was covered with American Girl clothes and polly pockets!!

Don't you love the toothless grin!?!?!

We also went out to dinner with Kevin and Heather after church on Sunday. Kevin was being a card, so I pulled the camera out and started snapping away! Since I would like to remain friends with Heather, I won't post the pictures I would
LOVE to
post, I will just post this one, which is very cute. I love to see couples who are madly in love with each other even after many years!
I hope you all have a great day!
2 comments:
First of all...you have my permission to post that picture...I would like to see it too. ;) Second of all...that picutre of Marilyn in the background at Applebees cracks me up. ;)
Thanks for a great weekend!!!
I have to say that I totally noticed Marilyn also!!!! I didn't think anyone else would notice it!
Post a Comment