Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Bagels, coffee and well....um.....yah.....Basketball



I have never been a bagel lover. I had tried them a couple times in my life and while they weren't bad, I just never gravitated towards them. About a month ago, all that changed! For some reason I got in the mood to eat one and it has been downhill ever since. :) I started out eating blueberry with cream cheese. I have now switched to cinnamon swirl bagels with strawberry cream cheese! They are amazing! They are even better with a hot cup of sugar and coffee. (Notice my favorite coffee cup!)

Just a side note, in case I cause a bagel sensation and you want to run out and get some yummy bagels, the Thomas brand is the best!




And since I have permission, I will post the other pictures of Heather and Kevin. I told you that Kevin was being a card, well here's proof!! ;)
This is my personal favorite! I don't think he thought my camera would get it.....but it did!! (said with a devilish laugh!!) I think Heather will be glad we can't see her face!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Also I just wanted to give a shout out to our Varsity boys basketball team. They won 3rd place at State this weekend! I am very proud of the hard work and dedication it has taken to get there! It is also special for me b/c Hunny's cousin David plays on the team. He is a Junior this year. He is such a joy to see around school. He always has a smile ready. I look forward to seeing him play his senior year!

4 comments:

Heather said...

Those pictures weren't that bad. It is Kevin being himself!! :) Enjoy your bages!! Oh...have you ever tried the cinnamon ones from Panera?? YUMMY!!!!

Ann-Marie said...

Panera + Bagel = Heaven!

Anonymous said...

I love Thomas blueberry bagels with strawberry cream cheese!! And also - Einstein bagels are really good - I love the everything bagel with chive and onion cream cheese. Okay...now I want a bagel...

a joyful nusiance said...

I have been told to try the everything bagel with chive and onion. I think that I will have to be brave and do it! I will also have to try the Einstein bagels. I haven't seen that brand around here. Maybe Janelle can find them up there and bring them to me next time she come down!! :)