
Friday night we had plans with Brad and Beth. Brad, Hunny and the boys all went to the monster truck show while Beth and I took the girls to JMK Nippons. I have been excited all weekend about going to JMK's. I have been excited to take the girls. I knew Dada would love it! And she did. She was in awe the whole night. I think she was most excited about how to learn to eat with chopsticks. They were both a little nervous when they saw the onion of fire. You could tell they wanted to duck under the table. Once they realized they weren't going to ignite, they really enjoyed themselves.

We told the girls that they had to try everything once. They didn't have to eat it if they didn't like it, but they HAD to try it. Dada loved the onion soup, she thought it tasted like chicken noodle soup.

She wasn't to sure about the shrimp. I don't like it either, but I put on a brave face and ate it so she wouldn't think she didn't like it because I didn't like it. But she came to her own conclusion that she didn't like....smart girl!! She did however love the steak. I overheard the girls talking to each other saying that the steak is called long steak, cuz it takes so long to chew. I had to giggle at that. But when I looked over at Dada's plate, the steak was gone!!

We had a little mishap with a "little" glass of pop. Beth kept warning Kayla to keep her glass in front of her plate, but it always ended up by her elbow, and guess what?!?!?! Yep, it spilled. She was SOAKED!! We had plans to go to the mall afterward and after being asked if she still wanted to go to the mall.....she said....I'll live. I don't think she wanted the fun to end!

Before we left, we all decided to hit the bathroom. As I was waiting for everyone to get done, I hear Beth telling Kayla not to let the back of her dress fall in the toilet. Guess what happened!??!?! Yep, you guessed it, the back of her dress ended up in the toilet. And as Kayla said....I have pop on the front and pee water on the back. ;)

We had so much fun. I am so glad that we were able to take the girls. What a special night is was for all of us.
No comments:
Post a Comment