Thursday, March 13, 2008

this post is about nothing, read if you are really bored

Let's see. What to write, what to write. My husband has been great this week. I haven't felt well the past couple days. I have had this headache, soar throat, fever crap going on. And hubby has been amazing. I went to work, and then basically fell into bed. He kept the house going, kept the kids fed and clothed and bathed. He did an excellent job!

Speaking of kids. They are driving my nuts at this moment. I think they need a hot bath and bed. They have had a long week, with some late nights. I think that it is harder to get them to bed now that it is a little lighter out at night.

We have a busy weekend ahead. I have a bridal shower on Sat, and then volleyball at church at night. Spring break starts next Friday, I can't wait. I do have to work 2 of the days in the day care, but I can manage that.

I hope you are all well.

3 comments:

Blended in Texas said...

Okay, I must be bored because I read it...take care! =P

mom2mine said...

ZZzzzzzz

a joyful nusiance said...

I told you it was boring