Saturday, May 3, 2014

I blame it on the weather.....

So this week saw me with an unplanned project.

It was one of those days that I saw 1 thing that had to be done, which led to something else, which led to something else, which led to painting the cabinets.

That's normal.

Right?

My friend Tancy and I joke about my cabinets. They aren't exactly the most organized. I know where everything is. But.... well.... they drive her nuts. Like NUTS.

She's even come over and organized them for me.

Anyway.

Tancy isn't the issue. (this time)

My cabinets were.

When I painted the top cabinets blue. I didn't love it.

I dealt with it bc we just went through all this work to paint them, I couldn't be like..... yah, Jeremy, I hate the blue. Let's paint them again.

So I dealt with it.



Until this week.

You see, I was kinda bored. The weather was cold and rainy, so Emma and I couldn't go outside.



I just happened to have a gallon of paint laying around.




Well.

The rest is history.




It brightens up the kitchen, which I need, bc I have terrible lighting in there. I am so jealous of you women who have a beautiful window over your sink.


I'm thinking about removing ^ that piece of wood in the middle of this cabinet. I think it would look better.

Anyway. Hope you all have a great weekend. This lady has exciting news coming! Come back soon!

No comments: