Yesterday....
My to do list was much longer then my energy level. But I tried to muddle through and try and get some things accomplished.
( I don't think a whole day getting caught up on my new favorite show meet the midwives would be very wise....fun....but not wise )
So I made plans to carve pumpkins.
I made pizza dough for calzones.
Not very appetizing.
Thankfully Walmart carries Pillsbury pizza dough already made. ;)
In all this chaos, I was still able to make an apple pie ( I attempted the lattice crust, it didn't work so well. ( Rabbit trail.... My crust hasn't been turning out so well lately. It's either to sticky or to dry... I try to fix it but it just gets worse)) and a pumpkin pie.
On a completely different subject..... Have you ever been just kinda blown away when you find out someone's true nature or when you find out how very fake and selfish they really are down to the very core? Right now I have a choice.... To by Christ like and try and respond in love and respect or......to..... To stuff the hurt down deep and pretend like I don't know or don't care.
I'm a stuffer by nature yah know.
I pray I make the right choice.
Bc really.... This life I live isn't about me. That's what I am learning.... It's about Christ in me.





No comments:
Post a Comment