Sunday, December 16, 2012

Happy December

Maddie had her "Holiday Concert" the other night.

The band did a good job. Maddie is one of the only 6th graders in the advanced band. I am pretty proud of her.


Maddie's new friend Madison. :)

Maddie's teachers all told me how much these 2 have in common. They are becoming fast friends.


Guess who is throwing tantrum's these days??

This one was because I wouldn't let her play with my nativity. Poor baby.


Jeremy put her in this chair the other night and Emma girl thought she was big stuff.

She sat their forever, just talking to everyone.

So cute.


Look at those eyes!!


She likes to play in my makeup when I am trying to get ready in the morning.


We have just come out of a rough week. I started out last week with the flu. And then Emma got it. And then Nathan got it. Not fun!

I think Emma is now fighting a cold.

Hopefully it won't last long.

 
 

2 comments:

Tancy Griffin said...

The picture of her fit makes me think of a picture of a certain girl after her bird died.

a joyful nusiance said...

Which time Tancy??