Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Nathan's 10th Birthday

Nathan's birthday was at the beginning of the month. But with me working like crazy I just haven't had time or the energy to really blog.

I have had the morning off and while the laundry and dishwasher are humming I am finally going to get these pictures up.


We had such a nice day. On the spur of the moment we had the neighbor boys stay the night. (remember how I said no more slumber parties??? I'm a sucker. )

sweetness.


The next morning we went to the donut shop and then the boys had to go home for a soccer game.


Nathan's request was to go bowling. So bowling we went.


J and I had a contest to see who could win. We of course had our rewards. And then we tied. LOL!!


I love this kid.

He is sweet and funny and kind hearted. He can be ornery with his Maddie and so sweet to Emma it just slays me. His favorite subject in school is recess. :) I think he is mastering the art of looking nice .... for the ladies. ;) one inparticularly ( is that a word?) sweet sweet girl. Who he could marry and I would be thrilled! If only I could talk to her mom. But I swore my secrecy to him.


We each take turns praying on the way to school in the morning. You should hear him pray. It melts my heart. He really talks to Jesus like we should. Like he is right there in the car with us. (I think I should start writing down the things he prays for and the way he says it. )


Later that night we had his bday party with family.






Notice I forgot to get a picture with Nathan and his parents????



I LOVE this picture of Gail and Dewayne. It is so very sweet.



We missed Joy and Luke and Jonathan and Melanie.

I hope my son, that you know how much you are loved. By God and by me. You are a gift given to me from God himself. I rejoice in that God chose to let you live those many years ago. You have been a joy to watch grow. Live your life for Jesus son. Let His light shine through you in all that you do. Follow Him and you will prosper in all you do. God is good. No matter what. 10 years. I can't believe it.

No comments: