Nathan is playing video games. Emma is sleeping. Maddie and Jeremy went to church.
There are dishes in the sink from last night. I hate it when I wake up to dishes in the sink. I think they can sit a while longer.
Say Yes to the Dress Bridemaid edition is on the tv in the background. One bride has a transvestite for a bridemaid. REALLY?!?! Baybay is his name. Kinda gross. I think its time to flip the channel. I wonder if Paula Deen is on? Yep. ;)
My computer confuses me. For some reason when I try and transfer my pictures it is a difficult process. I don't really know what is going on. It didn't used to be so hard. Its like there are 2 programs trying to transfer them from the camera to the computer. Frustrating.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I feel kinda like.....if you give a pig a pancake.
Nathan asked me for scrambled eggs for breakfast. I happily made them.
But,
if you ask your mom for eggs, she will have to do the dishes.
if she has to do the dishes, she has to unload the dishwasher,
if she has to unload the dishwasher it will make her think of the laundry waiting to be done.
if she has to think of the laundry she might as well start some
if she starts the laundry then she will think about the beds that need to be made.
and if she thinks about the beds that need to be made then she will make them.
:)
So. now the dishes are done, the laundry is started the beds are made, and the eggs are made and eaten. I have been to a baby shower and a quick trip to Target to return a pair of converse shoes my ungrateful son said he didn't like and wouldn't wear. I found them on clearance for $8.
Oh and it's 4:30. I started this blog at 11:15 this morning. ;)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Look who thinks she is too big for her britches now??
This is how she was when I went in to get her yesterday.
A second later she went from her knees to full on standing.
I love her little foot poking out.
I think its time to lower her mattress.
She is now 1 mobile baby. Gone are the days of leaving her on her blanket to happily play. She to likes to try and get the tv and lamp cords. She is also finding joy in trying to stand up along the little stool we have or against the kitchen chairs.
No comments:
Post a Comment