Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Good morning Tuesday.....

Good Morning.

It is early. There is still a 5 in the first number on the clock.

I am tired.

I am on my 2nd cup of coffee.

Did I say there was a 5 in the first number on the clock?

Emma woke up early. But late enough to not warrant me going back to bed. Otherwise I wouldn't have been able to wake up this morning.

I think I have been up with Emma 4 or 5 times this night.

Lesson learned.....ceaser salad does not agree with her. I knew I was taking a chance.

Bad move.

I am thankful for coffee.

Did I mention that I was on my 2nd cup......and that there is a 5 in the first number on the clock??

I am also thankful for the quiet of the morning.

For the word of God.

Which speaks so clearly to my soul.

I have drank it up this morning.

I am thankful for that time.

This is how I found Emma girl a couple days ago one morning. I don't know how she got her crib pad like that. But she did. She was having a good ole time.

Now there is a 6 for the first number on my clock and I must be getting ready for work. I have a new job. I work in an office a couple days a week. It's going well. I like the people I work for and the people I work with. I am thankful for the Lord's leading. This job fell in my lap and I am thankful for it. I am also thankful for my inlaws who have jumped in feet first and helped with watching the kids. I am blessed.

No comments: