The J is blue for my 1 and only son.....
The U is yellow because yellow is a happy color to me. I want to always have a happy home...
The L is pink for Maddie. The L is bigger because she is my oldest child.
The I is purple. Purple is a romantic color to me. I always want to have romance in my marriage.
And the E is pink and smaller and last and it stands for Emma.
Some peoples name cards were all fancy and decked out. And I thought about doing that....but that isn't me. I like simple things and what you see with me is what you get.
I thought it was pretty cool how we had to do this "craft." My fingerprints are all over this clay. I molded my name into the different shapes. And that is just how God is in my life. I am his clay. I can look back through my life and see his fingerprints all over it. Through the good and the bad.
No comments:
Post a Comment