Friday, March 23, 2012

Brother and his friends....

Nathan has a lot of boys in the neighborhood that he is able to play with. And it seems like this spring 2 more have moved in. This has thrilled him to no end. Well these boys have created a club. Club Black Ops.

Jeremy and I ran across their club notebook the other day....

Poor Maddie, there just isn't any girls in the neighborhood for her to play with.

Notice the last line of the "people" page.....


Just a couple pages over, there is the club rules..... notice #3.....

Poor Maddie......

I also love #1....no person under 20.....

That one made me laugh....

I genuinely appreciate #2, no "swaring"



 The last sentence where it says...we are ghosts "eptagators" should be investigators. The boys think that the alley a block over is haunted. They said that they heard that a child was murdered in a garage in that alley and it is now haunted. So tthey have to go eptagate it.

I think it's kinda cute.

No comments: