14 happy years.....
You know I love to cook, and I have honestly enjoyed cooking for my husband.
My Mother is the one who instilled the love of cooking in my life. I remember pulling the chair up to the counter and watching her make pies and as I got older she really taught me how to do a lot of the basics of cooking. She knew I wanted to be married and have a family. That was my dream in life....to be a keeper of my home. She trained me do to that the best I could.
When I met Jeremy, I feel like I found my better half. Cheesy I know, but I am madly in love with him.
He has never really cared what I cooked for dinner. When I ask him what he wants, he usually says he doesn't care and whatever I want is fine. Maybe he knows that I am the picky one ;) but I am going to say that its because he knows that anything I make will be fantastic!! ;)
There are a few meals that I had growing up that I LOVE. They are sort of comfort food, easy to make meals that, to me, are just good. I love baked potato dinner (potatoes, ground beef, broccoli, cheese and sour cream.) It a go to dinner that we could have even once a week. Well, He says that's an appetizer and that it never fills him up.
I also love taco salad. It is just good.
So last night, with the warmer weather, I kinda wanted something light and easy to make for dinner. So I thought taco salad sounded perfect.
Well, I made it.
He ate it.
He ate 2 plates of it.
And around 9, he was in the kitchen making a sandwich bc he was starving. :/
He said that salad isn't a meal.
Its an appetizer. And he needs more for dinner.
So, because I love him with my whole heart, I will make him some kind of meat when I make the taco salad.
And I will refrain from making the baked potato dinner to just a couple times a month. It still really is my favorite. ;)
2 comments:
Just throw a lobster on for J and he'll be good.
I would except he doesn't like lobster. I guess it will have to be steak....tubed steak that is. ;)
Post a Comment