James 5: 15 and the prayer offered in faith will make the sick person well; the Lord will raise them up. If they have sinned, they will be forgiven.
Doesn't this verse make sickness so simple. That if your sick all you have to do is pray, and your sickness will be healed.
I know that this verse is true. That God will heal. He said it so I know it to be true.
I also know that He chooses not to.
And that can be the hard part.
How I wish that I could just pray and maddie would be healed from her diabetes. I have prayed and begged God to heal her.
But she still is diabetic.
I dont doubt God.
I KNOW God can heal her. I know he just needs to utter the words.
But she is still diabetic.
John 9: 1 ~ 3 as he went along, he saw a blind man from birth. His disciples asked him, Rabbi, who sinned, this man or his parents that he was born blind? Neither this man nor his parents sinned, said Jesus. But this happened that the works of God might be displayed in him.
Can I just say wow!!
I dont know what God has in store for little maddie. I dont know why he chose Maddie to be diabetic.
But I know..that the Lord allowed this in her life.
I know...that he has chosen not to heal her.
I know that God hears my cry to heal her.
I know that God still does heal.
I know that all things work together for good and for his glory.
Today I can rest assured that He has my precious child wrapped in the palm of his hand. He has watched over her for 7 years now. He isn't going to stop now.
Today I rejoice in the fact that.....this has happened that the works of God might be displayed.
No comments:
Post a Comment