Saturday, May 21, 2011

Go-Carts, Funerals, and Mother's Day......

Remember that Go-Cart we got from the neighbors last year? Yep, Hunny got it working. He and the kids have been zooming all over the neighborhood with it as of late.




Brother did think that he was quite old enough to drive it all by himself.



That is until he got scared and Daddy had to "rescue" him. ;)


He now keeps the driving to Daddy......for now.




My tulips are in full bloom. They make me happy every time I look at them. This particular one was used at Princess's funeral. Remember Princess the Hamster? Let's just say we had a dramatic evening one evening which ended in a funeral service complete with tulips marking the grave.



Mother's Day came and went. I was sick over Mother's Day. Not much fun. But I think my body needed the rest. I had been pushing myself these past months working 2 jobs and all the other responsibilities that come with being a wife and mother. Oh and that little thing about being pregnant.


But Hunny.....I mean the kids, ;) did good on Mother's Day. He spoiled me and then let me rest the whole day.


1 comment:

LA Mama said...

Glad you had a good Mother's Day. I've been thinking about you! HUGS