I wish today above all else we could celebrate with him. But I am looking forward to Christmas this year since they will be coming to visit!!! ( I think we should start a count down!!)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dear Jeff. I just want you to know that that you are not the only one that Jeremy has tormented. And here is proof. I have always heard of the infamous....he pinned me down and tickled me till I stuttered........and Sat night while I was in the kitchen, I heard Jeremy taking to Brother. I walked into the living room and this is what I saw. And I heard him telling Brother about how he used to do this very thing to Jeff. And how Jeff doesn't stutter now. :) It made me laugh. I thought you might get a kick out of it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I love to read Blogs. You can learn about so many different people and actually learn some things from reading about other people's lives.
I can't tell you when I found Liz's blog. But I was instantly drawn to her. She was quickly on my list of blogs I check routinely.
One day she posted about a trip to an apple orchard that she went on with her kids. The orchard looked awful familiar! I messaged her and through the course of our conversation we found out that we live so very close to each other and we both frequent the orchard often!!
As we continued to talk, she realized that she KINDA knew who I was because she was already friends with my sister Joanna!
AND
her sister and brother in law go to my Dad's church, and Joanna and I went to school with her Brother in law!
What a crazy small world!
We of course made plans to actually meet and last night I was able to meet Liz.
Joanna, Liz and I met at our local Starbucks, which we all L.O.V.E!!
We talked and talked and talked. Conversation flowed easily and we were shocked at the time when they "kicked" us out b/c the coffee shop was closing!
I think I could have stayed and talked with her another couple hours.
It's so very cool how God brings people together and I hope that a lasting friendship was formed last night!

Another highlight of my night was being able to sneak and meet Hunny on his dinner break. :)
1 comment:
that is so cool about meeting Liz~ we were first blog friends, then met in real life! it's awesome to see how God brings ppl together.
and i'm glad now i've met YOU through her blog! :)
fun fun world.
Post a Comment