
It is not flesh and blood but the heart which makes us fathers and sons. ~Johann Schiller

A truly rich man is one whose children run into his arms when his hands are empty. ~Author Unknown

You don't choose your family. They are God's gift to you, as you are to them. ~Desmond Tutu



What greater thing is there for human souls than to feel that they are joined for life - to be with each other in silent unspeakable memories. ~George Eliot

Once he drew With one long kiss my whole soul thro'My lips, as sunlight drinketh dew.~Alfred Lord Tennyson
I am so very thankful for my husband. I am thankful for his listening ear and understanding heart. His knowing that sometimes all I need is a shoulder to cry on and arms wrapped around me. His knowing he can't fix the problem but will be there when the going gets tough.
I heard this song and I fell in love with it. It reminded me of Hunny and I.
Lips that taste of tears, they say, Are the best for kissing.~Dorothy Parker

Ancient lovers believed a kiss would literally unite their souls, because the spirit was said to be carried in one's breath. ~Eve Glicksman


A daughter is a little girl who grows up to be a friend. ~Author Unknown
Of all the haunting moments of motherhood, few rank with hearing your own words come out of your daughter's mouth. ~Victoria Secunda

Some mothers are kissing mothers and some are scolding mothers, but it is love just the same, and most mothers kiss and scold together. ~Pearl S. Buck
I love this picture of me and the kids. I think it's 1 of my favorite of the day.

The heart of a mother is a deep abyss at the bottom of which you will always find forgiveness. ~Honoré de Balzac
2 comments:
These are SO beautiful, Julie! They actually look professional. Great job!
Great pictures...happy you found your camera so that you can continue making memories!!! :)
Post a Comment