Friday, July 16, 2010

While the kids are away the parents will play......

The very 1st thing I did was......
I wasn't about to try and find bugs for this all week.



Brother, you will thank me for it 1 day......
I hope
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I have really enjoyed the quietness this week. It is a welcome change.

I have been able to spend some extra time this week really digging into and enjoying the word of God and reveling in his forgiveness and Love.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I have fallen in love with the song by Sanctus Real....Lead Me. I heart the 2nd verse. It brought me to tears the other day. What a great reminder of who is watching us, and needing us to be at our best.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hunny is working nights now. It's a change and just a new schedule to get used to.
In the fall, we won't see each other. :(

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Today, we actually did it. We broke our bed. Let's just leave it at that.

So we went to a local antique store to see if they had a bed frame. They didn't. But they did have some other things that we left at the store.......



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am amazed at how clean our house can stay when we don't have 2 kids around to destroy everything. Seriously!!! I now realize.....that it ISN'T my fault!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I made cookies and banana bread this week. There is still some on the counter. That would have never happened with the kids around.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was able to sit and talk with a friend who I haven't talked to in a long time! Miss you Sarah!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When I was bored of being alone last night, I went to my Mom's house and she was able to spoil me! Rasberry cheesecake from Culvers's!!!!!! YUMMO!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I do miss the kids. I will see something and want to show it to the kids. I can't wait to see them and to hear all about their time with Grandma and Grandpa.

1 comment:

Tancy Griffin said...

OK...
I am so glad you had so much fun without your kids.

I must say that I LOL'd about your bed. just sayin....