Friday, July 2, 2010

This is a picture of the mirror that is in my bathroom next to our bedroom.

For some reason, this is the bathroom that everyone uses.

Can you see what is in the mirror?


This mirror NEVER stays clean. I can clean it and by the end of the day their is something on it. Waterspots, hand prints, kissy lips...you name it, it's on there.




When the kids were babies, they would sit at this mirror while I was getting ready for the day. They would talk to themselves, they would play with the door.....it would just keep them occupied.
I guess I did think that when my kids were bigger, the mirror would stay clean. This has not proved to be true.
It stays just as dirty.
And I have to say, it's not really my fault.
When I saw that hand print today, I think I kinda liked it. It meant that my kids "live" here. They can leave their prints on our lives. Think about what we would miss without those prints.
Even though I like a clean mirror, 1 day it will stay clean.
But for now, I will look at it with love, knowing that my kids were there.

No comments: