For a whole week.
Without me.
I thought that I would be ok with it. But as I was helping the girls set up their beds, I was fighting back tears.
I was very happy, that their were no tears on the girls behalf.

Their were definitely not tears, just pure excitement for Dada, and only a little worry for Elisa.
Elisa was hiding it well though.

I think she felt better after her bed was made up, and her things put away.
Her mom left little notes hidden all in her suitcase, and I think that Elisa really liked that. She found one, but thought that she would read it later.

After their things were settled, they went on a tour of the camp. I think they like the lake the best.

They were resting after walking around trying to find Kayla.

Brother had to get a little snack from the snack shop.
He says that he can't wait to go to camp!

Kayla was going to be in their cabin, but ended up being with her church group. They are even on opposite teams!!

As Brother and I were leaving, the girls were already having a team meeting.

Keep Dada (and Mommy) in your prayers this week. I am worried about her diabetes. I have talked to the doctor and the nurse on staff and feel comfortable leaving her in their care. It's just hard to not be their and see with my own 2 eyes that she is REALLY doing ok. :)
1 comment:
I understand your worry. I am there myself this week!
So, I will say this. YOU WILL BE JUST FINE...and so will your kid;)
Post a Comment