We did have a blast!
We stayed up way to late.
Ate way to much junk food.
Some on us, even rode the short bus.
(But not to Wal-mart to get hair dye.)
We played board games till our rear ends couldn't take the hard bench anymore.
And laughed till our insides hurt.
What could be better then that??
Well....besides Bananagrams of course!
All I have to say about that retarded game is.....I told you so.


Some of us may or may not have colored our hair.

The girls could hardly contain themselves.

They didn't fall asleep until after 1. With only a LITTLE "motivation" from the Mommy's


We just had an all around great time.
And Aaron should be happy, he didn't have to bail Lorrie out of jail!!

I can't wait to do it again next year!!
3 comments:
I have been waiting for this post!!! I had a blast...even if I am still trying to catch up on sleep.
Julie, thank you so much for opening your house up for us and for baking all that YUMMY food!!!
Victoria and I had a blast!
Heather, I like the picture of you and Victoria. I think you guys look just alike except for your eyes. I think the difference in the color of your eyes is crazy!! :)
It took this long?????
what is up with that?
We had a great time! ESPECIALLY playing banagrams.
Post a Comment