A couple Saturday's ago, we had a Mother/Daughter Banquet at my Mom's church. Dada and I were a little late b/c of play practice, but made it just in time to get a little bite to eat and to see the program.

I don't have any pictures of the program b/c I forgot my camera sitting on the piano. :(

But Dada and Elisa sang a cute little song and Janelle was the speaker at the program. They all did a wonderful job!

We all missed Joy, who was on her SENIOR trip, (I can't believe she will be graduating!) and Melanie, who is of course in Hawaii.

My Dad and some other men of the church were a great help at the Banquet serving and the like. It's nice that the women of the church didn't have to do any work. The men did it all!!! It made for a relaxing banquet.....for the woman at least!! ;) And by the time the program was over.....the men had everything cleaned up downstairs!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment