~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hunny has been keeping busy. He has spent the whole week getting the yard in ship shape after the winter.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Brother lost another tooth. I looks so cute with it gone. I will try and get a picture taken of him.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dada is sick today. She woke up in the night puking. Thankfully her sugars have been "decent" today. 270 has been the highest. But of course she doesn't want to eat anything. She knows she will puke it up. Poor thing! And on Easter weekend to boot!
Maybe she will just feel great in the morning!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I am cooking a huge SonRise breakfast at church tomorrow! I am looking forward to it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dada gave me this letter the other day. I thought it was sweet. :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
These beautiful flowers arrived at the door last Saturday, from my dear friend who was just thinking about me and wanted to brighten my day!! Thank you so much! They worked!! I have enjoyed them all week!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A while ago this dear lady came to me at school and told me that the Senior Saints wanted to give me a kitchen shower. What a blessing that was! She made me give her a list of things the kitchen needed and then the group went shopping. And shopping they did!! The school kitchen now has some amazing new items that will be most helpful in cooking lunches. They even banded together to buy a BEAUTIFUL Kitchen Aid stand mixer. I have been carting mine to and from home b/c I use it ALL the time. So they bought the school one! Have I mentioned how beautiful it is??? They ALSO got me an electric steam table/warmer. It works like magic!! I was just so excited.

The kids at school also all donated $1 and gave me a gift of money to use for more things that I needed. Doug and I went downtown to the local kitchen supply store and I was able to spend my money. I had so much fun! I was able to get some very useful things and can't wait to be able to use them!
No comments:
Post a Comment