No, in actuality, turning 30 wasn't that big of a deal for me. I kinda think that age is just a number. I don't know what 30 is supposed to feel like, but I don't feel 30. (Like its so old!!!) Anyway, Hunny says that 30 is the new 20. Although I think he just says that so he doesn't have to trade me in for a younger model. ;)
Now 40....that's a whole different story.
I look at where the last 10 years has taken me...... I've had 2 kids, we have boughten our 1st home, he have made the transition from babies and toddlers to school age children, I have gotten a full time job.....lots of changes and lots of adjustments.
I now wonder what the next 10 years has in store for me. I am excited to see what the Lord has in store for my life.
My day started out with Hunny getting me my MOST FaVoRitE donut EVER. Do you like my new coffee cup??? I think my coffee even tastes better in it!! :)

After church Hunny MADE my birthday cake. I only helped him just a TAD bit when he asked me about what pan to use. And I explained how he needed to grease the pan. But otherwise he did the whole thing.

I MADE him wear the apron. I told him it was my birthday wish. He will kill me when he sees this picture on here. But I LOVED it.

(I couldn't get the picture to rotate....sorry!!)

I so appreciate the effort that he took for my birthday. He made me feel special and loved.
He even picked out the candles.

Since we had an early afternoon service.....yeah POTLUCKS!!!) Heather and Kevin came over for dinner last minute tonight. It was nice to have a nice relaxing evening with friends.

I even got an impromptu rendition of Happy Birthday from the kids. Which was very.....um....loud. But enjoyable nonetheless.
I will have to say the only thing that could have made the day better was to have Brother here. He spent the might with Ethan tonight and Elisa spent the night with us.
1 comment:
I LOVE the pictures of Jeremy! Thanks for asking us over and even making dinner on YOUR birthday!! We had a wonderful visit as always!!
Post a Comment