
I have the best Husband. I know that I have said this many many times. But he really is the best. For reasons that I don't want to go into.................. I have had a rough couple of days.
Today when I got home from a very long day, these were waiting for me on the table. It is very hard for me to talk about what I am really feeling. A lot of times I don't even know what I am feeling, I am good at just burying things and going on with life and never really dealing with the issues. This is 1 of those times.
He showed me that he cares, and that he loves me. By just a simple gesture, he told me that it would be ok.

God's ways are not my ways, his time is not my time. I rest in that.
2 comments:
YOu so know I am not a hugger, but I waant to hug you now!
I even want to hug Jeremy a little.
*HUGS*
HUGS
Post a Comment