Saturday, September 26, 2009

2009 Jr High Slumber party

My team has been BEGGING me for a LONG time to have a slumber party. We had planned to have a Camp Out at 1 of the girls house, but it got rained out. So we moved the party to my house.

We had a game Thursday night. I had told the girls that if they lost the game, that the slumber party would be canceled. They won!! :) (I think that they believed me also!! )



We had a lot of fun!

We ordered pizza and had WAYYYYYY to much sugar!!!

I am so happy to have Lori as my assistant coach. She makes things so much fun for all of us. She is a GREAT teacher and an even better friend.

They "spray painted" each others hair. Even Dada had her hair done!!!



We played games.....


(I have no idea why this picture is not rotated correctly. I hope you don't hurt your neck.)

We learned about the 3 B's.





Jen had to leave early b/c she is competing in a team penning competition today. The girls were so excited when Jen's Dad showed up with the horses!! I hope you do well today Jen!!

2 comments:

Heather said...

Oh wow!! It looks like you had a blast!!!

Tancy Griffin said...

looks like fun... I should hve dropped in ;)