This was Dada on her way into school this morning. I thought it was pretty cute. She looked like a little mother today. I love the necklace and her little purse.
I'm glad that I took the time to dig for my camera today. I love this picture!!
Beth and I were able to work a little in the garden today. We wanted to get some cool season veggies in. I know, I know, we should have done this a couple weeks ago, what can I tell yah, we are busy!! :) We met at a local green house, and picked out the perfect seeds! We got sugar snap peas and green leaf lettuce. We also bought broccoli plants, and some onion bulbs. We only had the 3 younger ones since school is still in session.

We got most of the tilling done today.

We got our peas, lettuce and broccoli planted. I had to wait on Tancy for the onions. She is pretty particular about where she wants things planted! :)

The kids just played while we worked. It was a gorgeous day today!! There is rain in the for cast for this week, so I knew we better take advantage of the day while we had it.

Tancy finally got home from school and approved the progress that we made. Although she did text me on her way home and told me how scared she was about what it would look like......oh ye of little faith!! Look what she found when she got home!! Thankfully this time it wasn't on the end of a pitchfork!
3 comments:
It is a good thing I didn't come home to see how crooked those peas were before they went in
;)
You guys crack me up!! :) Can't wait to see the garden as everything starts growing in!!
So glad to see "no more frogs were harmed in the planting of this garden." I love the tractor photo!
Post a Comment