
Saturday afternoon Dada and I went to our annual Ladies Tea. Dada was the one who has been looking forward to the Tea. Here Dada is with some of the other little girls at the tea.

( Can you tell that Dada took this picture? ) We sat with Micaela and her mom. I have so enjoyed getting to know Micaela since they started coming to our church.

After we ate, we played a game where you had to grab your purse and when Sherrie called out an item, you had to look for the said item. If you had the item, you got so many points. Since I had just cleaned out my purse, I had no items. I think that this bothered Dada since during the devotional Dada wrote me this note. I got all choked up when I read it. I already put it in my Bible, where I keep little things that are special to me.
I love her very mush to!!!

I also sat by Heather and Victoria. We had a nice time of fellowship. But then again, when don't we?!?!

I was disappointed that I couldn't sit with my own sister at the tea. But it was nice that she was there.

Emily and her adorable baby Addyson was there. It was such a pleasure to finally meet little Addyson. Doesn't Emily look amazing?!?! I have known Emily since she was in 7th grade. She has grown up into such a beautiful and graceful women, inside and out.
What a special time Emily has with her little baby now. I know that I never ever believed women when they told me how quick it went. It seemed like one day just blended into the next one. But then you blink and they are walking and talking and now she's almost done with 2nd grade. It sort of makes me sad to think about. I can still see and feel little Dada wrapped up in my arms. Warm and happy. How is it that she "grew up" over night? My mother in law told me that time goes even faster when they are in school. I think that she is right. I encourage everyone, but especially me to cherish these precious days.

Soon, I will look back at this picture and think of this day and say how little she was.
I really desire to have a good relationship with her. She is such a happy, beautiful little girl. I look forward to watching her grow, but still wish that I could rock her in my arms once more.
1 comment:
Oh, what a beautiful mother/daughter post! I love the precious relationship between us and our moms (and those of you with daughters, too)! Her dress, by the way, is TOO cute. She is very pretty, Julie!
Post a Comment