Saturday, April 25, 2009

A Pampered Chef party

My friend Tammy, is now selling Pampered Chef. She asked me to do a party for her in her 1st 30 days, and I was more then happy to do it.

I only had 6 people, but that's ok. We had a great time.

After the party, we gathered around the table to eat. What's a party without a little food right?!?! We had a BLAST!! Things got a little rowdy once the "moms" left.

I don't even know what to say about these pictures. I think we were just laughing to hard.

Beth quickly learned you should never put a fork by your eyes. ;)


Who says you need alcohol to have a good time?!?!



I was sad that Joanna didn't get in this pict. She had already left when I had the idea to take it.



I had a great time of laughing and laughing. My sides hurt after everyone left.

3 comments:

mom2mine said...

My head hurt so bad from laughing so hard, but as much as I HATE PARTIES I had SUCH a good time!

Oh... and I owe you for these pictures.

Payback is coming woman!

Ann-Marie said...

I'm copying the one of Beth to show at our next family party!

a joyful nusiance said...

She wondered if it would change peoples opinion of her. I told her absolutly not! I wonder if she has seen it yet!?!