Happy Tuesday. I just want you all to know that we only have 2 more days till spring break. I'm not at all excited!!!
Yesterday, we decided to color Easter eggs. The kids have been begging me to do it since I walked in the door with the kit. I tried to sneak it in, but Dada saw it. I was trying to avoid the whole begging to do it till I was ready to do it.
We each called dibs on our favorite colors,
and waited anxiously to see how they would turn out.

The kids kept checking to see when they needed to come out of the dye. They wanted the perfect shade of pink and green!!


I was so worried that Brother would spill the dye all over the place, or that his hands would be stained with the dye. I don't think he could keep his hands out of it!!
The kit that I got was pretty cool. It had glitter pens, and 3D stickers, and crayons that you could decorate them with. Dada had a great time with the stickers!!
Brother liked the glitter pens.
Dada took a while to decorate them with the stickers. She wanted to make sure each 1 was done just right!!
He also couldn't wait to eat them!!
Overall, we had a great time, and we only had 1 casualty!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
While I was fixing dinner, Dave and Brenda stopped over for a minute, and ended up staying for dinner. We had a nice visit with them.
The kids loved playing with little Sydney!!
The kids kept checking to see when they needed to come out of the dye. They wanted the perfect shade of pink and green!!
I was so worried that Brother would spill the dye all over the place, or that his hands would be stained with the dye. I don't think he could keep his hands out of it!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
2 comments:
aren't you super mom! LOL. I haven't even bought a kit. I have no eggs.
When is easter again?
Wow! Sydney is a cutie-pie - I love her curls. I always loved decorating Easter eggs, but I hate eggs, so my poor parents had to eat them all! :-) I'm glad to see your kids are much easier to please.
Post a Comment