At the end of last year, I accidentally ran over Dada's bike. It was her fault b/c she left it behind a car, and it was my fault, b/c I wasn't careful. I had almost ran it over about 2 days before I actually did it, so I should have been a little more cautious to check and see if there were bikes behind me. But needless to say, I didn't check and I ran it over. We didn't replace the bike, and have regretted not doing it many times. Dada LoVeS riding bikes. It's 1 of the forms of exercise that she loves, and doesn't even realize that she is exercising. So we really felt bad for her not having a bike. She tried riding her old little bike, but she was just to big for it. She really needed a bigger one. We debated getting her one for Christmas, but thought against it, b/c she wouldn't be able to ride it. Part b/c it was winter, and part b/c of her broken pelvis.
.
Well last weekend, we were at Wal-Mart while the kids were with Grandma and Grandpa. Hunny went to the toy aisle and he decided that we really did need to get her a bike. We were both excited to pick her up and show her her bike. We had the bike set up in her room so she would walk in and see it sitting there
Well last weekend, we were at Wal-Mart while the kids were with Grandma and Grandpa. Hunny went to the toy aisle and he decided that we really did need to get her a bike. We were both excited to pick her up and show her her bike. We had the bike set up in her room so she would walk in and see it sitting there
1 comment:
Bikes are the best - and we've had such awesome biking weather! She is so CUTE in pink, Julie!
Post a Comment