Sunday, March 15, 2009

A field trip with Ethan

I have counted it a JoY to be able to work in Ethan's classroom. Ethan is such a joy to be around. He is obedient, kind and sweet. Don't get me wrong, he is still a boy, he can get in trouble with the best of them. But Ethan has a big heart!

I was just so happy to be there for Ethan. We sat together on the bus, and just enjoyed each other's company.

On Friday, the k-4 class had a A-Z celebration. (They have learned all their letters now and were celebrating it) We went to a local gym were we could play on trampolines and gymnastics mats.
They had a giant foam pit, so on one side, the kids could run off this long trampoline and jump into the foam pit. On the other side, you could swing off the uneven bars and fall into the foam pit. The kids had such a blast!!

Once we got back to school, the kids were all so tired. I think everyone of them fell asleep at nap time!!

1 comment:

Heather said...

So cute! I think you make such a good teacher. You are patient and loving to all the kids!!