I have had a very busy and tiring week this week! I had concessions at school on Tuesday night. ( I do want to take thank Hunny for taking the time and going shopping at Sam's for all my concessions stuff! He really made that day a whole lot easier for me. )
Since I was busy, I wanted to make up for my absence by making a nice meal for my family last night. The other day when we were at the store, Hunny picked out some chicken wings. I made chicken wings with a homemade BBQ sauce, mashed potatoes, fresh green beans and rolls. I hadn't ever made chicken wings, but I thought it would be fun to try it. Well, let me tell you....it was a success!! Brother LoVeD them! Notice all the napkins by his plate!! :) I think we were trying to clean his mouth the whole rest of the night! He should have just taken another bath!
Dada and I also made cupcakes last night. I let her do most of it. She was so thrilled with that!! I did however take over when we had to pour the cupcake batter into the liners. (I really didn't feel like cleaning batter up off the floor.
The LovLieSt part of the night was when Brother KepT saying that he LoVeD his family so much! He said that he LoVeD me for making his FaVoriTe meal and he LoVeD his DaDa for the playing the Wii with him. That was the BesT part of my whole evening!
1 comment:
Wow, that sounds delicious, Julie. It made my mouth water. I think it is so sweet your kids are able to express their feelings and LOVE to each other!
Post a Comment