As many of you know.....we were hit by a drunk driver Friday night. We had my friends kids with us who we were babysitting for the weekend. Dada has a broken pelvis in 2 places. The doctor's say it will heal by itself though. She will need physical therapy and learn to walk with a walker.
Zach is in the picu. He has a major concussion, with some broken blood vessels. He is not in a coma, but his brain won't let him wake up. They are saying it could be days, weeks, or months before he is waking up. The hard part about this is that he is very agitated. He thrashes around, and moans. It is so very hard to see. It is very straining on Brad and Beth. Please pray for strength for Brad and Beth and wisdom for the Doctors.
7 comments:
My prayers are with you Julie! My love goes out to you. I'm praying for little Maddie that she heals quickly and handles it well. Hope you and Jeremy are both feeling better too. Love Candice.
Julie - you have been so amazing during all this! You've shown strength, character, compassion, and love though God's grace. I'm so grateful for your friendship with Beth - I know how much it means to her. (And to me, too!) I hope you know - we all consider you family now!
I am praying for you all.. Zach especially, but also for the woman who hit you guys. She clearly needs prayer!
Dayna
You guys have been thru soo much lately- I'm sure you are clinging to God's promise that He won't allow you to endure more than you can handle. I am praying for you all and hope for a speedy recovery.
Julie ~ we are praying for you all, but especially for Maddie and that she will have complete healing. We are truly thankful for God's protection on you all that night!
Love & prayers, Tammy
Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers!! The are so coveted!!
Julie, thank you for posting a pic of Zach *tears*. I needed to see him.
Post a Comment