Well things are slowly getting back to normal around here! Dada had a doctor's appointment with her bone doctor on Monday. She had x-rays taken and the bone is healing nicely. Much to my surprise the doc said that she didn't have to use her crutches. He said if it starts to hurt again then she can use the crutches, but if she feels fine without it, then she doesn't need the crutches! What a relief! She did have trouble walking for the 1st night. She wasn't used to walking without the crutches! She still can't run or jump, but that's fine with me!
Zach is healing. He still needs to take things slowly, and he is quite tired.
Tomorrow we will be going to my sister's house for Thanksgiving. I am really looking forward to spending time with my family. I only wish that Jonathan and Melanie could be with us!
I wish you all a wonderful and blessed Thanksgiving!
No comments:
Post a Comment