I was reading in Ephesians last night, and these verses jumped out at me.
3:17 That Christ may dwell in your hearts by faith; that ye, being rooted and grounded in love,
3:18 May be able to comprehend with all saints what [is] the breadth, and length, and depth, and height;
3:19 And to know the love of Christ, which passeth knowledge, that ye might be filled with all the fulness of God.
3:20 Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us,
The Lord has been so good to me. These past few days I have fallen into his word even more. And he has continued to wrap his arms around me. It is an amazing feeling to know that you are in the palm of his hand. The Love of God overwhelms me.
Verse 20 is the one that hit me. Exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think.......can we even fathom that? There are 3 things that I am asking. And to know that he is able to do exceeding abundantly more then what I even think.
And to know that I can ask these things of him with all boldness and access with confidence the faith. Isn't that exciting?!?!
3:12 In whom we have boldness and access with confidence by the faith of him.
I am sitting here broken and yours. Make me, brake me, mold me, use me.
No comments:
Post a Comment