Wednesday, October 1, 2008

My new obsession!

As I sit here and write....well type....I can hardly contain my enthusiasm!!! Last week my friend Tina brought in some Gevalia cinnamon coffee to school and shared a cup with me. It was DELICIOUS!!! She told me that the only place you can get it is online. So I quickly went there to put in an order. Well I found out that Gevalia is a coffee club and you join the club and you get some free gifts when you order the coffee. So after talking it over with Hunny, I ordered some. Thank you so much Hunny for letting me order it!!!! I have hardly been able to contain myself while waiting for the coffee to be delivered. It took a week, but it FINALLY came today. As I was pulling around the block I could see the beautiful box waiting for me on my doorstep!!

I ordered 1/2 pound of cinnamon coffee and 1/2 pound of regular ground coffee.




When I placed my order I got 3 free gifts. I got a coffee pot, a stainless steel travel mug and a stainless steel carafe.


I made my first pot of coffee. It was a little strong, okay it was a lot strong :) Tina told me that I used way to much. So now I am anxious to make more with less coffee.

This is the best day EVER!!!!

2 comments:

S L said...

My parents used to get Gevalia all the time. They really liked it. Enjoy! :)

Ann-Marie said...

Another convert to coffee! Maybe someday I will join the ranks. Enjoy your coffee (I love the way coffee smells, even if I don't drink it)!