Saturday, June 14, 2008

A day with the cousins.........

Today, we had a pretty busy day. Hunny had to go do a side job at his cousin's house. And the kids and I were invited to come along for the ride. (We all have kids the same age.) So off we went.

While the men were working in the basement.......


Hunny doing his favorite thing..........plumbing








Mike doing electrical


Troy working on electrical










The women were doing a garbage......I mean garage sale. Mandy and Joanna have been working on the garage sale since Thursday. They were pretty exhausted by today!! There were also many many kids running around and generally having a fun time.







They did get a little bored so we got the slip n slide out. Troy and Mandy have a great yard for a slip n slide since they have a little hill in their front yard. The kids thought that was the greatest thing ever!!!








With all the rain we have been having the ground was already saturated with water. So the slip n slide didn't help all that much! But the kids enjoyed it even better when at the bottom of the slip n slide turned into mud!


Hunny took a brake from his plumbing and decided to play with the kids!!


We then decided to go out to dinner with Troy and Mandy. We went to Chili's. I was a little nervous. We don't really go to sit down restaurants with our kids. But they all did so well! I was really impressed.
Mandy, I'm sorry that the picture is so blurry! I was disappointed about that!

1 comment:

Ann-Marie said...

Oh my goodness! Is that REALLY Troy and Mike??? They are older than me, but we went to school together and almost EVERY girl in school had a crush on one of them! Too funny - they still look good! :-) Sounds like their lives turned out well. So nice!

Slide-n-Slide RULES!!!