Today I had every intention of getting up early and getting my day started. I swore that I would get up at 7. Well at 8:20 I rolled over and was shocked at how deep I had slept. So I say there is always tomorrow right!?!?!?! :)

Anyway, I did get 3 loads of laundry done. And the floors swept and vacuumed. And some dishes done.
So I felt like I could go play.

Today was Noah's birthday. (He's the big 1) Jonah snuck into the picture. :) Noah is 9 today. But Tancy says he won't turn it till 5:36 wyoming time.

So for Noah's birthday, we (Beth, Tancy and myself) went to a local children's farm and park.

I have to apologize to Tancy....I failed to get a shot with her and her kids today. And I am sure she will hate this picture.
The kids had a great time playing. We took a picnic lunch. But they had already eaten, b/c I was late getting there. It was the line at Wal-Mart I swear!! After my kids ate, Beth had to leave.

So then Tancy and I took the kids over to the farm.

The girls on a statue of a pig

The boys seeing what kind of a horse they would be.

Me and Jonah. We were looking at the rabbits.

Brother and Chloe trying to scare the rabbits.

And here is my favorite picture of the day. If you look closely they are all there!
4 comments:
Looks like you had fun! You're so lucky to have friends you can just go and 'hang' with. Where is that place anyway?
reminds me of the good old days! I think we went there every week when we were little! The bridge pic is a keeper!
Hey! Hey! Leave those rabbits alone! (They're lucky I wasn't there!) :-) I love the photos - especially the girls on the pig!
I actually thought of you Ann-Marie when I put that picture up. I knew that would bother you! :) And don't worry.....we stopped them as soon as we found out they were doing it. BTW, that rabbit was huge!!
Post a Comment