Tuesday, October 23, 2007

If I had a title it would go here

Wow! It has been a while since I have updated! We have been having problems with our internet. I guess we had a virus that attacked our internet. Fun times. We are thankful to our good friend JP who has been such a help in getting us back up and running. I am lost without my blogworld!

Volleyball season is now over. Our record was 2 and 6. Not to hot, but they were successful in playing together as a team and having fun. So I was happy with them. I really did enjoy coaching and I was thankful for the opportunity. The hardest part was having to deal with the parents. You would be surprised how parents make things so difficult. They are constantly complaining about something. We did have an end of the season slumber party last Friday night! Yes, I am crazy. We had 16 jh girls. It was crazy. They didn't go to sleep until 3!!!!! Needless to say I was exhausted, but they had a great time, so I guess it was worth it. I can't get over how jh girls like to hug! I came home and I wanted to scream please don't touch me!! But I of course couldn't do that. But I did take a 2 and 1/2 hour nap which was amazing!

Cheer leading starts now. Our 1st practice was yesterday. I don't know much about cheer leading as I was never a cheerleader, but I told my friend I would help her. I am looking forward to hopefully building up some school spirit. I feel our school is lacking in that department. Cheer leading season is a longer season, but I won't be needed as much and I am thankful for that.

I had to go to the dentist yesterday. It was not fun at all. I needed to have a root canal done. I am still in pain today. I pray that we now get the money to pay for the bill.

We have decided to put Dada on the pump. We got it in the mail on Friday and we are now waiting to go to the doc and have them train us on how to use it. It is a 2 day process so we are hoping to go when hubby is off of work. He has been working on and off lately. Hopefully the plumbing business will pick up soon. Anyway, the pump, Dada is very excited about this. We ordered her a pink 1 like she requested. I hope that she doesn't get scared off when she sees what will actually happen. I have tried to prepare her for what will happen, but knowing that she will have a needle in her stomach and seeing a needle go into her stomach are 2 different things. I did bribe her and tell her that if she got the pump then I would let her get her ears pierced. She is very excited about that.

I am going on a girls weekend this weekend and I am sooo excited!!!! My friend Tancy is running in a 5k and my other friend Beth and I are going for "moral support" during her race. We are then going shopping. Actually I am going looking since I have no money. But needless to say, I am going to have fun and relax with my friends.

3 comments:

mom2mine said...

I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!


Hope he gets some work soon!

Heather said...

Have a great weekend!!!

Blended in Texas said...

I read about you trip to Chicago with Tancy and Beth- I'm SO jealous! I'm glad you got to go and enjoy yourself though! =) Have a great week!
~Sarah~
www.mylifeafterlaundry.blogspot.com